These statuses set by the defined rules of appointment. They are auto set by system and their business is:
- Pending: An appointment status set to Pending when there are more than 24 hours and 15 minutes remaining in appointment time start.
- Initiated: When 24 hours and 15 minutes left in appointment start time then Confirmation require email and text message dispatch to customer and at that time the appointment mark Initiated.
- Cancelled: This status means that appointment has been marked Cancelled by customer either from his My appointments panel OR by clicking Cancel link in Confirmation require email.
- Confirmed: An appointment considers Confirmed when customer clicks Confirm link in Confirmation Require email. An appointment also set Confirmed by default when customer made an appointment which lies within 24 hours OR same day appointment.
- Denied: This status belongs to vendor and set by vendor when an appointment submitted but due to any reason the business owner cannot deliver that service, so in that case vendor marks that appointment Denied.
- Completed: Once the service successfully delivers then vendor mark that appointment Completed in his panel.
- Missed: If customer do not respond to Confirmation Require email by not clicking either Confirm OR Cancel link and also not show at location when 15 minutes passed after appointment time start then the appointment status set to Missed.