In case you do not respond to Confirmation Require email then your appointment will be marked Missed. If vendor has defined charges rule to No Show/Missed appointment then those will be charged on your service price as per policy otherwise you will be refunded excluded online payment processing fee. If your appointment payment mode is Cash on Service then you will not charge and your appointment will just mark Missed Appointment.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a Beautyebooking client account?
- How to update my profile in BeautyeBooking?
- How to bookmark my favorite Business in BeautyeBooking?
- How to write a review of my service in BeautyeBooking?
- How to cancel, confirm and reschedule my appointment in BeautyeBooking?
- How long can I hold my appointment time slots in checkout?
- When will I receive email and text message for my appointment confirmation?
- What is the late cancellation fee and missed appointment fee?
- What happen if I missed my appointment?
- When can I confirm my appointment?